Thursday 26 April 2012

Question 6 - what have you learnt about technologies from the process of constructing this product?


We have used a range of different technologies whilst creating our film.


Camera.

The camera i used to film my project was a Canon HV40. I had not previously used a camera of this sort and had to learn all the key functions as to how to operate it properly to get the best result. For example, Zoom and focus, which played key parts whilst i was filming. 


Adobe premier pro.

I had never previously used this editing software before, so myself and Carys decided to let Haydn (who had previous experience editing films using the software) to do the majority of the editing, whilst constantly giving suggestions and giving it a go ourselves. However, as Haydn became ill during the editing period, both myself and Carys had to quickly learn how to use the software, so we booked extra time on the computer and tried to get as much practise in as we could. We eventually grasped how to use it, and managed to edit our film with no problems. We had to insert transitions, add titles and cut irrelevant clips.
























Blogger.


I have not perviously used blogger before. But it is a very quick and simple to use. I extremly enjoyed workig on blogger and will definately use it again in the future. From having inital ideas about the film right through to the evaluation of it. I like how i have progressed through the making of it and all the evidence has been recorded on here. 



YouTube.

I used YouTube a lot whilst blogging about my media coursework. I found it useful to find clips to compare my own film to other crime films. It also helped greatly when getting screenshots from current films, and the title sequences of those films.

Powerpoint.

I used PowerPoint to create the presentation that I pitched to my class. It was extremely easy to use and it helped me create a professional pitch.





No comments:

Post a Comment