Monday 16 April 2012

Audience Research.


During my media lesson, I prepared a questionnaire and sent it round my class  allowing my peers to fill in the questions i needed answer to so I could do research in my potential target audience. I asked ten questions, and these were the most popular answer i had;


1)What genre film do you prefer to watch?
 - Crime. 


2) Who is your favorite director ?
- James Cameron.


3) Do you prefer to watch them in the cinema?
- Yes.


4) How often do you go to the cinema?
- Once a month.


5) How often do you watch films online?
-weekly.


6) Whats your favorite film?
 - Shrek.


7) Who's your favorite Actor?
- Will Ferrell.


8) Who's your favorite Actress?
 - Kristen Wing. 



9) What makes you want to watch the film?
- Trailer and reviews.

10) What is your favorite part of the film?
- The storyline.


The target audience for my film will be teenagers onwards. This is because more teenagers are in to crime films with action and a slight bit of horror in them. I think they would appreciate it more.



No comments:

Post a Comment